Business Spaces For Rent

(Zamboanguita, Negros Oriental, Philippines) - I tried to look around and inquired the cost for renting per month for a business space. I have seen two vacant places directly on the Poblacion, national high way. For a fourth class municipality, the rate is really up.


I found one that I think will be suitable for the business idea I am thinking, but I need to pay 2 months advanced and one month deposit for 8 thousand pesos per month. I think it is worth it..

I need to save more hoping by then I will find a more suitable and low-cost place which happens to be very rare nowadays. I am wishing I could get a place in the public market but they have no vacant since they have very few stalls only. It would certainly be nice since the daily payment for the renting is only 6 pesos a day.

 My auntie suggested to get a LGU stall for only 3 pesos a day. The problem is, it is very inconvenient since there is no circuitry attach. Just a small place for selling something that does not need electricity or let's say only for ready made food. For now, I have no idea how to start one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Verify My Paypal Account Using GCash Mastercard

How to Validate your Empowr/FanBox Identity with Paypal

How to Apply for a GCash Mastercard Online Anywhere in the Philippines